Where Movie Magic Comes To Life
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS™
Movie magic comes to life at Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, awash in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age! Step into the action with blockbuster attractions, show stopping entertainment, legendary character encounters, and star-studded events sprawled across six Tinsel Town Lands: Animation Courtyard, Echo Lake, Hollywood Boulevard, Muppet Courtyard, Pixar Place, and Sunset Boulevard. Featuring the Hollywood classics of yesteryear to the best in popular culture today, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ lets you become the star of your own adventure!
NEW! Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway - Coming March 2020
Burst into Mickey and Minnie’s World
The darling duo are taking a leisurely drive to a picnic in their sporty roadster—with Engineer Goofy’s train following merrily along. Plot twist—you get to go, too! Climb aboard a runaway railway and embark on a whirlwind ride through a world where the rules of physics don’t apply. Prepare for unexpected twists, slapstick gags and mind-boggling transformations at every turn, as Mickey and Minnie try to save the day. There’s no telling where this train is heading! This is an adventure for Mickey and Minnie fans of all ages—coming March 4, 2020.
A First-of-Its-Kind Ride
Based on the recent award-winning Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is a brand-new attraction unique to Walt Disney World Resort and Disney’s Hollywood Studios—and the first ride at any Disney park that stars Mickey Mouse and friends. Be sure to keep those peepers peeled—there are more hidden Mickeys here than any other Disney attraction or area in the world. Golly!
NEW! STAR WARS: GALAXY'S EDGE
Come live your very own Star Wars™ story in a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around you. Welcome to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, opening August 29, 2019.
- NEW! Visit Batuu – Around corners and through back alleys, you can build your own droid and custom lightsaber and sample the curious concoctions of the local cantina.
- NEW! Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – Gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy! The engines rumble as the Falcon blasts off as you enter hyperspace and into the adventure you’ve always dreamed of.
- NEW! Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber. Now Open.
Soon the time will come to live your adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences are subject to capacity.
NEW! Toy Story Land
Toy Story Land is the latest addition to Hollywood Studios! Walk into Andy’s backyard and immerse yourself in the life of Woody and Buzz Lightyear.
- NEW! Slinky Dog Dash – This family-friendly coaster takes you past all your favorite characters with exciting twists and turns and a special surprise at the end.
- NEW! Alien Swirling Saucers – The aliens have teamed up to take you on a spin through outer space. Make sure to avoid the claw!
- Toy Story Mania -Climb aboard an early 20th-century-inspired Carnival Ride Tram and take aim at stationary and moving 3D objects alongside your favorite Toy Story characters.
- Woody’s Lunchbox – Stop by and sample Woody’s delicious treats! The Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunchbox Tart, Totchos, and BBQ Brisket Melt are some of Woody’s faves!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Tour the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel, where secret passages and a rickety, elevator-style lift will lead you to a deathly scary 13-floor drop.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Zoom through the darkened freeways of Los Angeles in a super-stretch limousine while rocking to the iconic tunes of Aerosmith.
- Star Tours—The Adventures Continue
Board a 3D, motion-simulated space craft and explore a galaxy far, far away, visiting popular destinations from Star Wars.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Join an army of Jedis and learn to wield lightsabers, use the Force, and ward off the Dark Side.
- Muppet*Vision 3D
Join Kermit, Miss Piggy, and the entire Muppet gang for a spectacular 3D, live-action extravaganza, where an endless string of disastrous—yet hysterical—comic events will have you howling with laughter.
Character & Entertainment Highlights
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
End your day with a supernova celebration! The nighttime Star Wars spectacular features state-of-the-art projections, dynamic lighting, lasers, pyrotechnics, and fireworks to thrust you into the middle of the action.
- BB-8 Astromech on Duty
Say hello to BB-8, the friendly Star Wars droid who will take you on an important mission through the corridors of a Resistance freighter and security sector.
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Relieve the romance and magic of this iconic Disney film. Behold colorful costumes, enchanting music, and your favorite characters in this lavish Broadway-style musical.
End your day at Hollywood Studios™ with an extravagant, outdoor, nighttime musical, featuring some of your favorite Disney characters, pyrotechnics, laser lights, and one million gallons of dancing water that makes the dream come alive!
- Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular
Flying in among a backdrop of temple ruins, Indiana Jones makes a grand entrance and mesmerizes you with non-stop, heart-pounding action. As heroes and villains tumble and fight, a director explains the magic behind the moves.
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Travel under the sea, where a dazzling, live-puppet show with special effects and movie clips will recreate all of the unforgettable moments of the hit animated film.
- 50’s Prime Time Café
A classic American café outfitted in retro 1950’s décor, 50’s Prime Time Café takes you back to a bygone era with favorites such as golden fried chicken, old-fashioned pot roast, and savory meatloaf!
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
Italy meets California in this backlot restaurant that features all the classic Italian cuisine you could imagine!
- Dine with an Imagineer at the Hollywood Brown Derby
Guests 14 years and older can enjoy a delectable four-course meal and an unforgettable conversation with one of the creative minds that brings Disney magic to life.
- Hollywood & Vine
Attend a sensational dinner soiree hosted by Minnie Mouse and some of her friends, including Mickey, Daisy, Donald and Goofy. Offering unique music and décor, this dinner party will be a feast for all senses.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Enjoy dinner and a show at this 50’s-style drive-in “theater,” featuring all-American cuisine and sci-fi movie clips.
- Tune-In Lounge
This retro hot spot features comfortable lounges, 50’s TV, and specialty cocktails, complete with the experimental “electric ice cubes” that light up the room!
For the Convenience of our Guests
For your convenience, tickets to Walt Disney World Theme Parks may be purchased in advance by simply clicking here or by visiting our Concierge desk upon arrival.
Guests of Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace enjoy complimentary transportation to all four Disney Theme Parks and Disney Springs®.
And, for a truly magical experience, join us every Sunday for a Disney Character Breakfast with your favorite Disney friends at Letterpress, located on the ground floor.