Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the daily resort charge and what does it include?
- Internet access
- Disney Parks shuttle
- Daily sun-care product
- Float lagoon access
- DVDNow rentals
- $5 off one attraction ticket
- 10% off food & beverage, excludes Citrus 28/room service
- local/toll-free/domestic long distance calls.
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
Yes, we offer 24-hour valet parking and self-parking options.
- Self Parking: $22 (plus tax overnight)
- Valet Parking: $30
- In/Out Privileges: Available for overnight guests
- All parking charges are taxable at 6.5%
Do you provide transportation to the airport?
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace is conveniently located approximately 15 miles from Orlando International Airport. Transportation options to/from Orlando International Airport Include: Taxi (fees apply) or Alamo rental car (fees apply). Please contact our concierge desk for more information: 407-827-2727.
Need a lift?
We’ve got an on-site Alamo Rental Car to get you where you need to go. Alamo Rental Car is is conveniently located in the lobby at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace. For more information, please call our Alamo Desk at (888) 826-6893.
Do you provide transportation to the theme parks?
Guests enjoy continuous shuttle transportation to all Walt Disney World® theme parks, Walt Disney World® Water Parks and Disney Springs®. Shuttle pick-up located outside courtyard on first floor (next to fitness center).
- Walt Disney World® Theme Park Shuttle Schedule
- Begins one hour prior to park opening (including Disney Extra Magic Hours)
- Ends 90 minutes after park closing (including Disney Extra Magic Hours)
- Pick-up every 30 minutes
- To find out which Disney theme park is offering Extra Magic Hours for that day, please refer to Walt Disney World® Theme Park Times Guide.
- Disney Water Park Schedule | Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Daily Pickups from the hotel 9:15am and 10:15am
- Daily Pickup from the Parks 4:00pm and 5:00pm
- No intermittent shuttle available
- NOTE: Disney’s Water Parks (Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon) are subject to close during certain seasonal time periods, weather permitting. When making your Disney Water Park plans, please consult Walt Disney World® Theme Park Times Guide.
- Disney Springs® Schedule:
- NOTE: Disney Springs® is accessible within walking distance of the hotel (average, 5-7 minute walk) Pathway is located outside pool area and leads to pedestrian bridge.
- Shuttle Runs from 6:00 PM through 3:00 AM
- Pickup Every 30 Minutes
- Drop off located near Strawberry Parking Lot at Disney Springs
How can I purchase Disney tickets?
For your convenience, tickets for Walt Disney World® Theme Parks may be purchased online by clicking here. Tickets for Disney Theme Parks and attractions may also be purchased on-site through our Concierge desk.
What are Disney Extra Magic Hours?
Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park.
Guests can view the Disney Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours, or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in the hotel lobby.
What do I need to access Disney’s Extra Magic Hours?
Guests will need a valid, official Extra Magic Hours voucher from our Front Desk upon check-in, and a valid Walt Disney World® theme park ticket, to access the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are prohibited. We are happy to recommend kennel services located near the hotel should you require assistance. Our hotel is ADA compliant and service animals are welcome.
Is smoking allowed in the rooms? On the property?
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace is a smoke-free environment. There is no smoking allowed in guest rooms or inside the hotel. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
Can I ship a package to/from the hotel? Are there fees?
With FedEx Office® parcel management service located right on site, you can count on reliable receiving, handling and tracking of your packages. It is important to note that FedEx Office charges separate handling fees to: receive packages/parcels; to ship packages/parcels; and to deliver packages/parcels to your guest room.
There are also separate fees for daily package storage, should your packages/parcels arrive before you do. Please call our FedEx Office at (407) 560-0762 for information on package handling and associated fees.
Do you provide pool towels?
Yes, all guests are provided fluffy towels by visiting the Towel Hut. Pool towels are for use on the pool deck only. Guests will be required to show their room key card to receive pool towels.
Are the pools heated?
Yes. We adjust our water temperature according to the weather so that it’s perfect year round! Enjoy cool and refreshing waters between 78°F (26°C) and 82°F (28°C) during the summer months, and stay warm with temperatures between 85°F (29°C) and 89°F (32°C) when it’s chilly outside.
Are there any pool restrictions I should be made aware of?
Sorry, no outside food or drinks are allowed at the pool. Guests are welcome to bring their own pool floats or you may purchase one at the Towel Hut.
Do you have a fitness center? What are the hours? Applicable fees associated?
Our 24-hour fitness center, located on the ground floor adjacent to our hotel courtyard and 24-Hour Arcade, features a variety of cardiovascular and weight training machines. Access to the fitness center is included in the daily resort charge for guests of Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace.
What are your check-in/check-out times
Children under 18 years of age stay free when registered with an adult in the same guest room
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Payment currency: US Dollar
What is your credit card deposit policy?
A credit card is required for all reservations. A one night deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- American Express
- Air Canada EnRoute
- China Union Pay
- Choice, Diner’s Club
- MasterCard (Canada)
- MasterCard (Int’l)
How long does it take for a hold authorization on my debit or credit card to be released?
Holds on a debit or credit card are typically released anywhere from one to fourteen days after the transaction date, depending on your bank’s policy. Holds on credit card and debit cards issued by a foreign bank may last as long as 30 days. Please contact your financial institution on their policy.
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.